The Children's Home of Lubbock is located on previous farm land. The original 200 acres was generously donated by Ida S. Collins in 1953, and was later expanded by gifts from the Williams family.
Portions of the farm are still in operation today, offering opportunities for students to accept responsibility for living things and to develop a strong work ethic.
This Year's Pecan Harvest - Ready for Delivery
by the Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children, Inc.