It is our mission to nurture the effective management of human resources by developing policies and compliance practices that align with the values of Sanctuary and by recruiting individuals equipped to changing the lives of children in need.
Positions currently open for application:
Child Care Worker (Click For Details)
Position: Child Care Worker
Position Purpose:Provide direct care, work with the treatment team, and implement programs designed to meet the physical, developmental, and emotional needs of children.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least two years of college with one year of experience with emotionally troubled children.
General Maintenance Worker (Click For Details)
Position: General Maintenance Worker
Position Purpose: The General Maintenance Worker will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical, drug and TB screening.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Have the knowledge and basic skills to properly perform preventive maintenance campus assets.
Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods standing and walking. Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces. Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Apply below or in-person at: 4404 Idalou Road, Lubbock, TX
Qualified Candidates must:
- Be at least 21 years of age (per State contract requirements)
- Meet licensing standards in regard to drug testing, a physical, tuberculosis screening, fingerprinting/criminal background check.
To complete the application process, you must download and complete the pre-employment affidavit. Once the form is complete, email it to Debbie Sanchez at [email protected] or fax to 806-767-0571 or mail it to P.O. Box 2824, Lubbock, TX 79408.
Full-Time employees are eligible for medical coverage options, dental, EAP, life and long term disability, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off for vacation and sick, wellness, self-care, and recognition programs.
Thank you for interest in employment opportunities with The Children’s Home of Lubbock.
“Manifesting Christ through excellence in child care.”
“Working in creative collaboration to provide quality care that transforms the lives of at-risk children and their families through the active compassion of Christ.”
4404 Idalou Rd.
Lubbock, TX 79403
The Children’s Home of Lubbock
P.O. Box 2824
Lubbock, TX 79408